Voice XML applications specialist
The voice XML applications specialist is expected to lead
the design and development of Kosmaz Technologies's commercial voice applications.
Role & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop Voice-driven applications and speech-based services as
well as port legacy IVR and non-speech-enabled applications to the
- Full circle development (project management, including business
case development, requirement analysis, functional specification,
project development timelines, application development, quality
assurance and deployment) of VoiceXML applications.
- Support and maintenance of the Kosmaz Technologies IVR and VoiceXML operational
- Single point of contact with Kosmaz Technologies' VoiceXML products
- Support Kosmaz Technologies' customer care department with the
customer's requests relevant to Voice-driven applications.
- Market monitoring for new products and services.
Required experience and skills for successful candidates:
- 2+ years' proven VoiceXML technology and hands-on programming
- 3+ years of extensive experience on state-of-the-art programming
languages and platforms, including TTS & TCL scripts.
- Experience on Cisco VoiceXML products and services.
- English (fluent in oral and written)
Availability of any of the following skills will be appreciated
- BS Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Cisco certified engineer.
The Voice XML applications specialist must have excellent communication,
and co-operation skills, together with the ability and attitude
to interface with other members of the team and rest areas within
Proactive thinking, fast knowledge gain and motivated by customers'
satisfaction are critical assets for a successful career development.
Send your resume to email@example.com