Provisioning & Billing analyst
The Provisioning & Billing analyst will analyze and follow-up
the operation of Kosmaz Technologies’s provisioning process and voice
Role & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Confirm the proper provisioning of the new Kosmaz Technologies accounts
(credit & debit ones) and handle any potential issue.
- Maintain the Kosmaz Technologies billing application, tariffs, rates, credit
and debit billing plans, as used for the provisioning of the new
- Confirm the alignment of carriers’ invoices with internal
records of Kosmaz Technologies' billing application.
- Single point of contact with carriers’ accounting and invoicing
- Verify the uninterruptible automated delivery of the billing records
to the customers.
- Produce billing related reports in regular and on demand basis.
Required experience and skills for successful candidates:
- 2+ years of provisioning or billing analyst experience within
the telecommunications industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and reports’ generation
- Language: English (fluent in oral and written)
Availability of any of the following skills will be appreciated
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Information Technology,
or Business Administration.
- Working experience in major telecom carriers or ISPs.
The Provisioning & Billing analyst must have excellent communication,
and co-operation skills, together with the ability and attitude
to interface with other members of the team and rest areas within
Proactive thinking, fast knowledge gain and motivated by customers’
satisfaction are critical assets for a successful career development.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org